Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

Linguine ai Pesto Recipe (Linguine mit Pesto Rezept)

I've never tried pesto before, because its green color always prevented me from wanting to eat it. But the recipe is in the cooking guide and it didn't need much ingredients, so I decided to cook it inspite of myself.

Although the recipe requires linguine, I was cooking for the whole family and my grandparents aren't good with the long noodles, so I went for penne.


Linguine ai Pesto for 5 (770kcal/potion):



500g Linguine
45 basil leafs
3 tbsp parmesan
3 tbsp pine nuts
3 garlic gloves
4 anchovies filets
150ml olive oil
salt and pepper to your taste
a food processor kitchen machine

1. Peel and ad squeeze the garlic.
2. Put basil leafs in the kitchen machine and mix. Add pine nuts and parmesan and mix. Add anchovies and garlic and mix. Add olive oil, a little salt and pepper and mix to a paste. Let stand aside in the machine. (Mine's in a bowl, because my food processor wasn't big enough. You can use the machine for mixing basil, nuts, garlic and anchovies. If it's too small for the oil, just put everything in a bowl and stir fast.)



3. Cook the linguine in a large pot with lots of water and a bit salt. Drain, then put back in the pot. Mix the pesto again, then add it to the noodles and stir well, so the noodles are coated. Taste with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange on a plate and grate a little parmesan over it.
5. Buon appetito!!

I've realized, I'm a little focused on the Italian cuisine ... hm...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen