Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011

Nasi Goreng

I've been really lazy latley, because I wasn't blogging! I kept cooking but I had no will to upload the pics and actually write an entry. So This week I've already cooked three dishes, the next two following saturday and I haven't blogged about a single one! This needs to change!

Monday I made Nasi Goreng, which is an Indonesian rice dish. I (calling my blog rice bowl) usually love rice dishes, but this is not my cup of tea. It's all about taste but I think it's a little dry and, yeah, boring. I miss the vegetables. But I think as a side dish, it might be great!

So, here's the recipe for Nasi Goreng as main dish.


Nasi Goreng for 4 (660kcal/portion):
600g cooked hot rice (long grain)
200g ground beef
1 onion
12 small green onions
1 garlic clove
optional 2 red chilis
1tbsp lemon juice
salt and pepper to your taste
oil for frying
cucumber
  Fried eggs:
4 eggs and oil
  Sauce:
2tbsp soy sauce
2tbsp chilisauce


1. Chop the onion into small pieces. Properly wash the the green onions and cut them into small rings.  Grate or press garlic. Cut the cucumber into 5mm slices.
2. Cut the chilis in half, remove the small pits and cute into small pieces. Be careful not to touch your face afterwards. If you don't like it spicy, just skip the chilis.
3. In a small bowl, mix soysauce and chilisauce.



4. For the fried eggs, heat oil on medium heat in a small pan. Crack the egg into a bowl. When the oil is hot enough, let the egg slide into the pan and fry until the white is firm. If you like it through, flip the egg, so the sunny side's down. Repeat with the other eggs.
5.In a big pan, heat oil on medium heat. Add garlic and heat through. Add the chopped onion and chilis and fry until their aroma is released.
6. Add ground beef and a 1tsp salt. Add pepper and lemon juice. Fry until the beef gets crumbly.
7. Add the hot rice and stir, so it won't clump.



8. Add the sauce and mix well, so that everything is covered.



9. Add the green onions and keep frying.
10. Arrange on a plate, lay the egg and cucumber slices on top.
11. selamat makan


Tuesday I made Californa Rolls (for the first time!) and today Fettuccine al Funghi Porcini. I'll post the recipe's soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen