Freitag, 15. April 2011

Strapya Mickey Mouse Japanese Food Mascots

Hey, I haven't posted in a while because I didn't know what to do with this blog.
But now, I'd have an idea.

For years now I love charms, letter sets, stationery and everything else cute. So I'll be using this blog to let you know of all the cute things I can find and maybe where to buy them... if so, it'll mostly be Germany or online shops, of course.

Let's start with a really cute mascot I bought at http://www.strapya-world.com/

It's actually a miniature food set, called ミッキマウスキャラめしマスコット or "Mickey Mouse Character Food Mascots"

This is the triangular box, you'll get:


After opening, this small bags are looking it you. It's the way you'd see it in stores in Japan. In every box there are twelve bags, so you get every charm once and one as dangler to show, what they'll look like. In total you're getting 13 mascots in 12 designs.


The first one I got was the Mickey Mouse Curry Rice.



It's a white plate says "Mickey Mouse" the little carrots look like hands and the rice Mickey has a nice texture.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen